QA Assistant Studio: Easy Ways to Get More from Your Analysis!
August 26, 2015
QA Assistant Studio facilitates the creation of FMEAs, Control Plans, Process Flows and PPAP Warrants, allowing you to synchronize information between these documents, maintain document integrity, offers robust revision control and much more.
You also have the opportunity to take your analysis data much further, for example creating a Bill of Materials, sharing critical project information with customers and other colleagues, and generating powerful reports with the most up to date ("live") information.
QA Assistant Studio APQP software is database driven which means that data is available for extraction in many ways which will improve the efficiency of your manufacturing and design teams. This will ensure continuous improvement, reduce cost and time to market. It will also build your customers' confidence that you can meet expectations and mitigate failures.
Let's take a look at other ways to utilise your analysis data:
Use Reporting Tools to Create Meaningful Reports on Your Live Data:
- Action Reports: QA Assistant Studio™ enables you to quickly report on all of your actions and filter the data to show the actions which require attention.
- RPN Reporting: Research risk in one document or across all of your organization's documents.
- Risk Trend Report: The Risk Trend Report tracks several key Failure Mode Effects Analysis metrics over time and displays the results in a color-coded graph which may be exported to PDF for sharing.
- Pareto Analysis: The Pareto Analysis helps to identify high risk components and processes.
- Custom Reports: As well as the standard reporting templates, you will also be able to create real reports on your own specific requirements.
Create Bill of Materials Directly from the Project Tree Structure
The Bill of Materials function allows helps you manage Bill of Materials & Aggregate Materials lists for projects. This includes both a hierarchy tree view as well as an aggregate list view of materials for assemblies, sub-assemblies, etc. This functionality is fully integrated in the Project Assistant, making it easy to view relationships between assemblies, parts, and their related documents.
Through Fileshare™, Share Project Information with Colleagues & Customers
QA Assistant FileShare™ enables you to easily share crucial project information together with FMEA, Control Plan, and Process Flow document summaries with your colleagues and customers. They do not even require a license, you simply send an email from within the software containing a link to the information. You can also schedule a start date and end date for access.
Why not try out QA Assistant Studio and see how you can get more from your data analysis!